Chicken Apple Sandwich
Courtesy of the Food Network
- Prep 5 m
- Cook 5 m
- Total 10 m
- Hidden Valley® Smoked Bacon Ranch Sandwich Spread & Dip (or sub with your favorite Hidden Valley® sandwich spread flavor)
- 8 slices multigrain bread, toasted
- 4 slices provolone cheese (or sub with your favorite cheese)
- 1 Granny Smith apple, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup diced red onions
- 12-14 oz. deli chicken
- 1. Spread one side of each piece of toasted bread with 1 tablespoon of your favorite Hidden Valley Sandwich Spread® Dip flavor. Put a slice of cheese on 4 of the slices.
- 2. Divide the apple slices, dried cranberries and onions into 4 equal portions and layer onto the other slices. Layer the chicken on top of the fruit and veggies; top with the cheese slice and dig in!
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.