Chicken Lemon Herb Pasta Salad
- Prep 15 m
- Cook m
- Total 15 m
- 1 box Hidden Valley® Homestyle Italian Pasta Salad
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 1 lemon, finely grated zest, and juice (approx. ¼ cup juice)
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup cooked chicken, diced
- 1 cup cucumber seeded, diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions.
- 2. In a large bowl, whisk lemon zest, lemon juice, olive oil and seasoning packet.
Add drained pasta, chicken, cucumber, tomatoes and parsley. Toss, season with salt and pepper, and serve.
Can't find Hidden Valley™ Homestyle Italian Pasta Salad at your local grocery store? Here's what you can use instead:
6 oz. Rotini Pasta
1 (1 oz) packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix
1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
Pasta Salad Package Directions1. Pour pasta into 5-quart saucepan 2/3 full of boiling water. Gently boil uncovered for 11 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Mix vinegar with dressing mix. Stir well. Add oil and stir well again. (For a zesty kick, add 3 tablespoons of vinegar instead of 2.)
3. Drain pasta. Rinse with cold water; drain well.
4. Stir pasta into the seasoning mixture.