Chicken Lemon Herb Pasta Salad
Write a review
- 1 box Hidden Valley® Homestyle Italian Pasta Salad
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 1 lemon, finely grated zest, and juice (approx. ¼ cup juice)
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup cooked chicken, diced
- 1 cup cucumber seeded, diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions.
- 2. In a large bowl, whisk lemon zest, lemon juice, olive oil and seasoning packet.
- 3. Add drained pasta, chicken, cucumber, tomatoes and parsley. Toss, season with salt and pepper, and serve.
Can't find Hidden Valley™ Homestyle Italian Pasta Salad at your local grocery store? Here's what you can use instead:
6 oz. Rotini Pasta
1 (1 oz) packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix
1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
Pasta Salad Package Directions1. Pour pasta into 5-quart saucepan 2/3 full of boiling water. Gently boil uncovered for 11 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Mix vinegar with dressing mix. Stir well. Add oil and stir well again. (For a zesty kick, add 3 tablespoons of vinegar instead of 2.)
3. Drain pasta. Rinse with cold water; drain well.
4. Stir pasta into the seasoning mixture.