Crunchy Parmesan Herb Chicken Fingers
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs beaten
- ¼ cup Hidden Valley® Farmhouse Originals Italian with Herb dressing
- 1½ cups Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 pound chicken tenders or boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1½-inch strips
- vegetable oil for frying
- 1. Mix the flour and salt together and put on one plate.
- 2. Mix the eggs with the Farmhouse Originals dressing and put in a bowl.
- 3. Mix the breadcrumbs with the Parmesan cheese and spread out on another plate.
- 4. Heat ¼-inch of oil in a large skillet over medium high heat until oil is hot and shimmering. Pan fry chicken strips for 2–3 minutes per side until golden and cooked through. Drain on paper towels.
- 5. Serve chicken strips with Hidden Valley® Ranch Dressing for dipping.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.