- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- ½ cup orange juice
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup carrots diced
- 1 cup pecans chopped
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 large sweet potatoes (about the same size so they cook evenly)
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Cut potatoes in half lengthwise. Place potatoes cut-side down on a baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Bake for 35-45 minutes until potatoes are soft. Allow to cool enough to handle with oven mitts.
Meanwhile, pour the orange juice into a sauce pan over medium heat. Add the diced carrots and cover.
Simmer over low heat for 15 minutes until carrots are softened. Remove the carrots from the pan and dump into the bowl of a food processor.
With a spoon, scoop out the sweet potatoes—careful to leave the skins to restuff. Add the sweet potato meat to the food processor bowl along with the nutmeg, brown sugar and Hidden Valley® The Original Ranch® Dressing. Process for several minutes until well pureed.
Restuff the potato skins with the potato/carrot puree and bake for another 25 minutes. Garnish with chopped pecans and serve.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.