Garden Ranch Linguine with Chicken
Write a review
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1 package (16 ounce) California style vegetables
- 1 package (16 ounce) linguini
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups cooked, cubed chicken
- 1. Cook linguine according to package directions and drain.
- 2. In a large saucepan, combine the pasta with the vegetables, chicken and dressing.
- 3. Toss well and continue to cook until the mixture is heated through and bubbly.
- 4. Serve Immediately sprinkled with the cheese.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.