Skip to main navigation
Skip to main content
Skip to footer
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Farmhouse Originals Italian Dressing with Herbs Dressing
- 2 pounds asparagus
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 1. Warm a grill pan over medium-high heat.
- 2. Place the 2 tablespoons Hidden Valley® Farmhouse Originals Italian with Herbs Dressing in a large bowl. Wash and trim the ends of the asparagus. Peel the stems if desired.
- 3. Add asparagus to the bowl with the dressing and toss to coat with dressing.
- 4. Grill asparagus 5 minutes, then flip and grill until slightly blackened on both sides, about 4 minutes more.
- 5. Transfer the asparagus to a serving platter, drizzle with the ½ cup Hidden Valley® Farmhouse Originals Italian Dressing with Herbs. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve warm or at room temperature.