Great Grilled Asparagus
Great Grilled Asparagus Recipe
- Serves: 6 to 8
- Prep Time: 10 min.
- Cook Time: 10 min.
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Farmhouse Originals Italian Dressing with Herbs Dressing
- 2 pounds asparagus
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Warm a grill pan over medium-high heat.
- Place the 2 tablespoons Hidden Valley® Farmhouse Originals Italian with Herbs Dressing in a large bowl. Wash and trim the ends of the asparagus. Peel the stems if desired.
- Add asparagus to the bowl with the dressing and toss to coat with dressing.
- Grill asparagus 5 minutes, then flip and grill until slightly blackened on both sides, about 4 minutes more.
- Transfer the asparagus to a serving platter, drizzle with the ½ cup Hidden Valley® Farmhouse Originals Italian Dressing with Herbs. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve warm or at room temperature.
For more delicious recipes go to Hiddenvalley.com
Rated 4.8 out of 5 by 19 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sage5307 This is Marrrrrrrrvelous! I love Italian food, and I love asparagus. This is the king of the veggies for me and absolutely marvelous! I am a terrible vegetable-eater, so any way I can think of to encourage our family to eat them, we will! 11.17.13
Rated 5 out of 5 by Zimmy Easy and Delicious We grill all year 'round and I love asparagus. I always grilled it with some olive oil but I actually think this was even better. I am going to try it with avocado too. Very healthy and delicious. 06.30.13
Rated 5 out of 5 by Soph Delicous and Easy I have a number of recipes for grilled asparagus, and this is one of our favorite ways to make it. It's easy and tasty!! 06.29.13
Rated 5 out of 5 by trish1416 yummy heath I tried this - good and also healthy - and very easy 06.23.13
- 2015-11-29 T06:50:38.125-06:00
- bvseo_lps, prod_bvrr, vn_prr_5.6
- cp-1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_19, tr_19
- loc_en_US, sid_RECIPE_813, prod, sort_default
6 to 8 PT10M PT10M 4.8 of 5