Prep: 30 m | Cook: 1 h 15 m
Greek Sweet Potato Dip
- Prep 30 m
- Cook 1 h 15 m
- Total 1 h 45 m
- ¼ cup Hidden Valley® Greek Yogurt Ranch
- 1 large sweet potato, about 1 pound
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tsp. lime zest, loosely packed
- 1 tbsp. lime juice, 1 lime
- ½ tsp. smoked paprika
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. ground pepper
- 1. Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- 2. Scrub and dry the sweet potato. Wrap the potato in aluminum foil and place in the oven and roast for 85 minutes. It will be very squishy when poked with your thumb. Place the garlic in another foil pouch and place in the same oven for the last 30 minutes of the potato’s baking time. Remove the foil wrapped potato and garlic; let sit until cool enough to handle.
- 3. Scoop out the soft flesh from the potato and spoon into the bowl of a food processor.
- 4. Add the yogurt dressing, roasted garlic, lime zest, lime juice, smoked paprika, salt and pepper. Process until you have a nice smooth consistency.
- 5. Refrigerate or discard within two hours of preparation.
- 6. TIP: Serve this dip with baked pita triangles. You can bake the pita in the same oven as your roasting sweet potato. Cut a package of pita into small triangles. Brush the triangles on both sides with olive oil. Arrange the triangles on a baking sheet and sprinkle with salt. Bake in the same oven at 400°F for 10–15 minutes. Flip the triangles over half way through their baking time.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.