Grilled Chicken, Tomato and Mozzarella Salad Wraps
- Prep 30 m
- Cook 14 m
- Total 44 m
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, (about ½ pound)
- 2½ tablespoons Hidden Valley® Farmhouse Originals Italian with Herbs
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 cups mixed salad greens or chopped romaine lettuce
- 12 cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 cup mozzarella cubed
- 4-6 low fat sandwich wraps or large flour tortillas, (about 10 inches)
- 1. Place chicken in a resealable plastic bag. Pour 1/2 cup Farmhouse Originals Italian with Herbs Dressing over chicken. Add salt and seal bag. Massage chicken with Italian with Herbs Dressing. Marinate in refrigerator, 30 minutes to 3 hours.
- 2. Preheat grill, to medium heat. Place chicken on hot oiled grill. Grill chicken approximately 6–12 minutes per side, or until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- 3. In large bowl, combine salad greens, tomatoes and mozzarella. Add 2 tablespoons Farmhouse Originals Italian with Herbs Dressing. Salt to taste and toss. Thinly slice chicken breasts. Layer salad and chicken on the wraps and roll into a burrito.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.