Grilled Salmon Salad with Corn Salsa and Chili Lime Ranch
- Prep 15 m
- Cook 15 m
- Total 30 m
- 4 fillets (about 5 ounces each) salmon
- 1¾ teaspoons kosher salt, divided
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper, divided
- 2 ears corn, shucked
- 1 cup diced red pepper
- ¾ cup diced red onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 8 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 large or 2 small avocados, pitted and diced
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Simply Ranch® Chili Lime Ranch
- 1. Preheat a grill for direct cooking over high heat. Clean the grates and grease the well to prevent sticking. Turn heat down to medium-high before you add the salmon.
- 2. Season salmon with 1 teaspoon of the salt and ½ teaspoon of the pepper.
- 3. Place salmon skin side up and cook for about 4–5 minutes, without disturbing. The salmon should begin to pull away on its own when it’s ready to flip. Turn the salmon over and finish cooking for another 2–3 minutes. Depending on the thickness, the salmon should take between 6 and 10 minutes to cook through to medium. Remove and set aside.
- 4. While the salmon is cooking, bring a pot of water to boil that is large enough to hold the corn. Cook corn for 3-5 minutes, then remove. Cut kernels off the cobs.
- 5. Mix corn with red pepper, avocado, and red onion. Toss with olive oil, lime juice, and remaining salt and pepper.
- 6. Place romaine on a serving platter or divide between 4 plates. Scatter the corn mixture over the lettuce, then top with the salmon fillets. Drizzle with the Chili Lime Ranch and serve.