Italian Herb Chicken
Write a review
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Farmhouse Originals Italian with Herbs Dressing
- 2 lbs. (about 8) chicken drumsticks
- 3 red potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 yellow onion, cut into 8 wedges
- 1 zucchini, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 seeded tomato, cut into 1-inch pieces
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. In a 1-gallon resealable bag, add the dressing, chicken, potatoes, onion and zucchini. Let stand covered for 1 hour. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- 2. Pour the contents into a 13x9-inch baking dish. Add the tomato and bake for 35–40 minutes or until the chicken has an internal temperature of 160°F and the potatoes are golden.
- 3. Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese and bake for another 3–5 minutes or until the cheese has melted and is golden.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.