Jalapeño Ranch Slow Cooker Baby Back Ribs
Photo and Recipe Courtesy of Hilah Johnson from HilahCooking.com
Write a review
- 2½–3 lbs. baby back ribs
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dresing & Seasoning Mix
- 1-2 fresh jalapeños
- 1. Cut ribs into two pieces so they fit into your slow cooker. Rub to cover with Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix.
- 2. Arrange upright in slow cooker. Firmly press jalapeño pepper slices onto the meat side of the ribs. Cover and cook on high for 3–3½ hours until tender but not falling apart.
- 3. Turn on broiler and line a baking sheet with foil. Use tongs to place ribs on baking sheet, meat side up, spoon the juices over.
- 4. Broil for about 5 minutes until browned. Cool 5 minutes, cut apart and serve.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.