Luck o the Irish Lamb Chops with Minty Hidden Valley® Ranch Dipping Sauce
- Prep 5 m
- Cook 8 m
- Total 13 m
- 2 cups plain yogurt drained
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint chopped
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 rack of lamb cut into 8 chops
- Juice of half a lime
- 1. Combine the spices in a small bowl and then rub half over the lamb chops. Turn over the lamb chops and rub in the other half of the spice mix.
- 2. To grill the chops, prepare a charcoal grill and place each of the chops on the hot grill grate, directly over the coals. Grill for 4 minutes and turn each over and grill for another 3 minutes. Remove from the heat and allow to rest. Squeeze the lime juice over the lamb chops and serve with the dipping sauce.
- 3. To make the dipping sauce, combine the drained yogurt, mint and Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix and keep in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Place a dollop of the dip on each plate of lamb chops.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.