Prep: 30 m | Cook: 25 m
Mediterranean Cauliflower Pizza
- Prep 30 m
- Cook 25 m
- Total 55 m
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ground black pepper
- 1 egg, beaten
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Simply Ranch Classic Ranch dressing
- 1½ cups shredded low moisture mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup canned artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- ½ cup red onions, thinly sliced
- ½ cup pitted kalamata olives, sliced lengthwise
- 1. Preheat oven to 475°F. Place a pizza stone or rimless baking sheet in the oven.
- 2. Place chopped cauliflower in a food processor, and pulse until finely ground (may need to pulse in batches to ensure cauliflower is evenly ground). Using a clean kitchen towel or cheesecloth, squeeze as much liquid from the cauliflower as possible.
- 3. Combine cauliflower and remaining crust ingredients in a large bowl until well incorporated. Mixture should hold together when pinched.
- 4. Place parchment paper on a pizza peel or rimless baking sheet, and spray liberally with cooking oil. Divide cauliflower into four 3-inch wide circles on parchment paper, then carefully slide the paper onto the preheated pizza stone (or baking sheet). Bake for approximately 15 minutes, or until crust is barely golden and darker at the edges.
- 5. Meanwhile, combine all the topping ingredients in a large bowl. After the crusts have finished backing, pull out the oven rack with the crusts and evenly spread mixture over the tops of each.
- 6. Slide the pizzas back into the oven and back until cheese mixture is melted, approximately 6-8 minutes.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.