Cranberry Orange Salad
Write a review
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 2 Tbsp. orange juice
- 1 tsp. orange peel zest
- ½ cup whipped heavy cream
- 1 can (11 oz.) Mandarin orange segments
- 1 can (16 oz.) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 6 oz. raspberry-flavored gelatin
- mint sprigs (for garnish)
- fresh strawberries and raspberries (for garnish)
- 1. In large bowl, whisk together salad dressing, orange juice and peel. Fold in whipped cream; cover and refrigerate.
- 2. Drain oranges, reserving juice. Add water to juice to measure 3 cups; pour into large saucepan and bring to boil. Stir in gelatin until dissolved. Cover and refrigerate until partially set.
- 3. Fold orange segments, cranberry sauce and walnuts into gelatin. Pour into lightly oiled 6-cup ring mold. Cover and refrigerate until firm; unmold. Garnish with mint and fresh strawberries and raspberries. Serve with remaining chilled dressing.