Rainbow Veggie Salad
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® The Original Ranch® Light Dressing
- 1 cup cooked, cut green beans
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 cup sliced yellow squash
- 1 tablespoon honey (omit for children under age 2)
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the dressing, honey (if using), and mustard and stir until well blended.
- 2. Divide the mixture into 4 small dipping containers. Place the containers in the center of each of four lunch plates. Arrange the vegetables around the each of the dipping containers and serve.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.