Ranch BBQ Chicken Dinner
Prep 3 hr
- Cook 25 min
- Total 3 hr 25 min
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2. In a large bowl, add the chicken and orange juice. Chill covered for 2 hours, turning once or twice.
- 3. In a small bowl, combine barbecue sauce and dressing and stir until smooth.
- 4. Arrange the chicken on a parchment-lined baking sheet and discard any remaining marinade. Brush the chicken evenly with the sauce mixture. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, basting once with the sauce, until the juices run clear.
- 5. Spread ½ cup of spinach on each of four dinner plates. Top with ½ cup brown rice and one chicken breast
- 6. Serve immediately
For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA
For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.