Prep: 15 m | Cook: 25 m
- Prep 15 m
- Cook 25 m
- Total 40 m
- 1 egg
- 1 Hidden Valley® Country Ranch Veggie Kit
- 1 lean ground beef
- teaspoon 1 salt
- ¼ cup onions finely chopped
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2. Remove ingredient packets from Hidden Valley® Country Ranch Veggie Kit. Crush seasoned croutinis and cheddar bits.
- 3. In a large bowl, combine crushed seasoned croutinies, crushed cheddar bits, ground beef, onions, egg, and salt. Mix until combined. Divide the mixture in to 8 equal sized meatballs, and then flatten into patties. Place patties on a sheet pan lined with foil for easy clean-up.
- 4. In a small bowl, combine ketchup and Ranch Seasoning; mix well. Spread the top of each patty with ketchup mixture.
- 5. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F . Place each patty on a slider bun.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.