Salt & Vinegar Chips
- Prep 1 h
- Cook 5 m
- Total 1 h 5 m
- 2 lbs. russet potatoes, thinly sliced on a mandoline
- 2 cups white vinegar
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Hidden Valley® Three Herb Ranch dressing, for dipping
- 1. Place potatoes into a large bowl, add vinegar, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- 2. Meanwhile, add about 4 inches of vegetable oil to a high sided pan. Heat to 365°F.
- 3. Remove potatoes from vinegar and dry. Working in batches, fry the potato slices until crispy and golden, about 3–5 minutes. Remove to a paper towel lined plate and season with salt and pepper.
- 4. Serve alongside Hidden Valley® Three Herb Ranch and dip dip away!