Spicy Chipotle Beef Roll
- 4 tablespoons Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Sweet Chili dressing
- 4 slices pepper jack cheese
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 8 slices honey wheat sandwich rolls
- 1 pound roast beef, thinly sliced
- 1. Spread 1 tablespoon of dressing on each of 4 top slices of bread.
- 2. Assemble sandwiches by placing 1 slice of pepper jack cheese and 1 slice of cheddar cheese on 4 slices of bread. Evenly divide and mound the roast beef on top of the cheese slices. Top sandwiches with remaining 4 bread slices.
- 3. Add your favorite sandwich veggies like lettuce, tomatoes, onions, pickles or how about sliced apples or pineapple before topping the sandwiches?
- 4. For a sweeter BBQ twist, blend 2 tablespoons KC Masterpiece® Original Barbecue Sauce with the Sweet Chili Dressing before spreading on the bread.
- 5. Substitute leftover Easter Ham or Thanksgiving turkey for the roast beef.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.