Spicy Chipotle Tostadas
Write a review
- 1 16-oz. can refried beans
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1.06-oz. package Hidden Valley® Southwest Chipotle Cheddar Warm Dip & Appetizer Mix
- prepared tostada shells (20 pieces)
- 1. Stir together beans, sour cream and dip mix in mixing bowl. Place shells on cookie sheets. Scoop 2 tablespoons bean mixture onto center of each tostada shell. With back of spoon, gently spread to edges. Bake at 450°F for 4 minutes to heat through. Add your choice of toppings.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.