Sun-Dried Tomato and Potato Greek Quiche
- Prep 25 m
- Cook 30 m
- Total 55 m
- 1 (9-inch) frozen pie crust
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup yellow onions, small dice
- 1 cup potatoes, shredded
- salt and pepper
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 5 eggs
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Greek Yogurt Spinach & Feta Dressing
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2. In a medium skillet over medium heat, heat the olive oil. Add the onions and cook for approximately 3 minutes, or until the onions are translucent. Add shredded potatoes and season with salt and pepper. Cook until potatoes start to get golden brown, about 10 minutes. Add the sun-dried tomatoes and cook for another 2 minutes. Remove from heat and allow the mix to cool down.
- 3. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs. Add the dressing and mix until incorporated. Fold in the potato, sun-dried tomato and onion mix.
- 4. Pour the mixture into the pie crust and back for 25–30 minutes, or until the tip of a knife inserted into the center comes out clean.
- 5. Cool on wire rack 10 minutes before cutting and serving.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.