Sunny’s Quick Tomato, Peppers & Mozzarella Salad
- 1 green bell pepper seeded, chopped
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Farmhouse Originals Italian Dressing with Herbs Dressing
- 1 red bell pepper seeded, chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper seeded, chopped
- 24 ounces mini mozzarella balls in olive oil drained
- 1 orange bell pepper seeded, chopped
- 3 pints (approx. 24 ounces) heirloom cherry tomatoes sliced in half
- 1. Marinate the mozzarella. In a Glad® Food Storage container with a lid add Hidden Valley® Farmhouse Originals® Italian with Herbs Dressing and mini mozzarella balls. Seal and shake. Refrigerate at least 8 hours, shaking occasionally (if you remember).
- 2. Assemble the salad. In a large bowl add tomatoes and bell peppers. Using a slotted spoon transfer marinated mozzarella balls to the large bowl and toss everything together. If more dressing is needed, pour it from the container in which you marinated the mozzarella. Serve salad chilled or room temperature.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.