Super Buttermilk Tostada Rancheros
- Prep 25 m
- Cook 10 m
- Total 35 m
- ¾ cup Hidden Valley® Old-Fashioned Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
- 1 can (15½ ounces) refried beans warmed
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 tomato stem removed, diced
- 2 cups cubed, cooked chicken
- 2 green onions finely chopped, white and green parts
- 6 tostada shells warmed
- 1. Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- 2. Arrange the tostadas on a baking sheet. Spread about ¼ cup refried beans on each tostada shell.
- 3. In a bowl, combine the dressing and chicken, and stir until thoroughly coated. Divide the mixture evenly between each tostadas. Sprinkle with cheese and garnish with green onions and tomatoes.
- 4. Bake for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- 5. Serve immediately.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.