- ¾ cup Hidden Valley® Old-Fashioned Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
- 1 can (15½ ounces) refried beans warmed
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 tomato stem removed, diced
- 2 cups cubed, cooked chicken
- 2 green onions finely chopped, white and green parts
- 6 tostada shells warmed
Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
Arrange the tostadas on a baking sheet. Spread about ¼ cup refried beans on each tostada shell.
In a bowl, combine the dressing and chicken, and stir until thoroughly coated. Divide the mixture evenly between each tostadas. Sprinkle with cheese and garnish with green onions and tomatoes.
Bake for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.