Tangy Ranch Swedish Meatball Sliders with Swiss
Courtesy of Taste of Home
- Prep 15 m
- Cook 21 m
- Total 36 m
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Greek Yogurt Ranch
- 1 lb. 93% lean ground beef
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup plain dried breadcrumbs
- ¼ teaspoon ground allspice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 slices (1½ oz.) Swiss cheese, each cut into 4 squares
- 8 slider rolls, split horizontally
- 1 large plum tomato, cut into 8 slices
- ½ cup baby arugula or baby spinach
- 1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- 2. Combine 5 tablespoons of the dressing, beef, egg, breadcrumbs, allspice, salt and pepper in a bowl. With lightly dampened hands, form the mixture into 8 balls. Flatten each slightly and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- 3. Bake the meatballs until lightly browned and cooked through, 20 minutes. Remove from the oven, top each meatball with 1 piece of cheese then return to the oven and bake until melted, about 1 minute longer.
- 4. Assemble the sliders with tomato slices, arugula and meatballs. Drizzle the meatballs with the remaining 3 tablespoons Hidden Valley® Greek Yogurt Ranch Dressing.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.