Three-Cheese Veggie Sandwich made with Hidden Valley Country Herb Ranch Sandwich Spread
- Prep 10 m
- Total 10 m
- 8 slices seeded or multigrain bread toasted
- 1 cup Hidden Valley™ Country Herb Ranch Sandwich Spread & Dip
- ½ cucumber cut into round slices
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- ½ avocado thinly sliced
- ½ cup thinly sliced sun dried tomatoes
- 1 cup alfalfa sprouts or green leaf sprouts
- freshly ground pepper
- 1. Arrange the toast slices in a single layer on a work surface. Spread 2 tablespoons of Hidden Valley™ Country Herb Ranch Sandwich Spread on each slice of bread. On 4 of the slices, arrange the cucumber in a single layer, covering as much of the bread as possible, and season with just a pinch of salt and pepper. Place a slice each of provolone, cheddar and Swiss cheese on top of the cucumber. Divide the avocado slices evenly among the sandwiches and season with salt and pepper. Spread 2 tablespoons of the sun-dried tomatoes evenly over the avocado.
- 2. In a small mixing bowl, toss the sprouts with the olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper. Spread ¼ cup of the sprouts over the tomatoes on each sandwich. Complete the sandwiches with the remaining slices of toast.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.