Tomato Bread Casserole
- Prep 10 m
- Cook 30 m
- Total 40 m
Servings: 8 to 10
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Farmhouse Originals Italian with Herbs
- 2 pounds cherry tomatoes halved
- 3 cloves garlic thinly sliced
- 6 cups bread cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- 2. In a large bowl, toss the bread, tomatoes, 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese and garlic with Hidden Valley® Farmhouse Originals Italian with Herbs dressing, until bread is evenly coated.
- 3. Lightly oil a 9-by-13-inch baking dish. Pour bread mixture into the dish and sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until the top is golden brown. Serve warm or at room temperature.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.