Veggie Ranch Cheese Ball
- Prep 10 m
- Cook 0 m
- Total 10 m
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 small head broccoli, stems removed and finely chopped
- 1 medium yellow squash, finely chopped
- 1 4-oz. jar pimento, drained
- 5–6 sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, minced
- 1. In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix and cheddar cheese.
- 2. Add in broccoli, squash, carrots, pimento and tomatoes and mix well.
- 3. Lay out a large piece of plastic wrap and turn mixture onto it. Form cheese mixture into a ball and wrap well with plastic wrap. Place in fridge for at least 3–4 hours (preferably overnight) until firm. (You can even freeze the cheese ball at this point if you'd like to use it later — just place the plastic-wrapped ball in a freezer bag!)
- 4. When you're ready to serve, combine pecans, parsley and dill on a plate. Take plastic wrap off of cheese ball and roll it in the pecan mixture. Serve with buttered crackers.