When you’re getting tired of turkey sandwiches but still have half a bird in the fridge. Whether you’re feeding a crowd, or making yourself a salad to relieve some of that guilt, we’ve got you covered with these great leftover recipes.
- Tossed Turkey Waldorf Salad — Make this simple, satisfying chop salad chock full of fruits and veggies.
- Turkey Pasta Salad — The fresh, crisp veggies will perk you right up after those heavy holiday meals.
- Ranch Tetrazzini — Just replace the chicken with cooked turkey and you’ve got a great meal!
- Brown Rice and Turkey Casserole — The perfect recipe for feeding a crowd.
- Thanksgiving Hand Pies — A seriously good way to relive your favorite Thanksgiving flavors.