Crunchy Baked Ranch Chicken
Crunchy Baked Ranch Chicken Recipe
- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 10 min.
- Cook Time: 25 min.
- Main Ingredient Chicken
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1-oz. packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- ¾ cup unseasoned bread crumbs
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Created by Melissa d'Arabian
- In a bowl, add the mayonnaise and Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix and stir until well blended.
- In a shallow bowl or plate, place the bread crumbs. Dip each breast in the dressing mixture turning on all sides until well-coated, Shake off any excess dressing. Lay the chicken in the bread crumbs and turn until evenly coated.
- Arrange the chicken on a parchment–lined half-sheet pan. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until an internal temperature of 165°F or until juices run clear.
For more delicious recipes go to Hiddenvalley.com
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.
Rated 4.8 out of 5 by 292 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lyman Crunchy baked Ranch chicken I was looking for a different Recipe for oven baked chicken. I was searching the Internet and found this!! I love the crunchiness of the chicken, and it is so tender. I am so glad I found this. It is a breeze to prepare. 08.28.15
Rated 5 out of 5 by Majesticlee Great! Quick! Easy meal! Trying different recipes and am so happy I stumbled across this dish. My family loved it! 06.18.15
Rated 5 out of 5 by corpkid Very good and EASY! I make this all the time. I use reduced-fat mayo and panko bread crumbs (crunchier). Also I cook it on a cookie rack over a sheet pan lined with foil - all sides get crispy (including the bottom) and cleanup is so fast. Spray with a little cooking spray (like canola) before baking to get these nice and golden. 06.04.15
Rated 5 out of 5 by mommabear85 my picky eaters favorite!! My daughters are 3 and 4, and I know that if this is what I make they will eat it all! They love Ranch, and chicken, and combining them makes for happy kiddos~! 02.11.15
- 2016-02-13 T06:58:11.143-06:00
- bvseo_lps, prod_bvrr, vn_prr_5.6
- cp-1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_292, tr_292
- loc_en_US, sid_RECIPE_696, prod, sort_default
4 PT10M PT25M 4.8 of 5