Crunchy Baked Ranch Chicken
Crunchy Baked Ranch Chicken Recipe
- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 10 min.
- Cook Time: 25 min.
- Main Ingredient Chicken
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1-oz. packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- ¾ cup unseasoned bread crumbs
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Created by Melissa d'Arabian
- In a bowl, add the mayonnaise and Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix and stir until well blended.
- In a shallow bowl or plate, place the bread crumbs. Dip each breast in the dressing mixture turning on all sides until well-coated, Shake off any excess dressing. Lay the chicken in the bread crumbs and turn until evenly coated.
- Arrange the chicken on a parchment–lined half-sheet pan. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until an internal temperature of 165°F or until juices run clear.
For more delicious recipes go to Hiddenvalley.com
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.
Rated 4.8 out of 5 by 295 reviewers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by chlocass I thought I pulled out wings. So this is my meal. This is very easy to make and prepare. My 6 year old daughter asked if she could help. She did a great job. I had to use a little more bread crumbs since I used more meat. Yet, it all looks awesome! 04.25.16
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lovey This is so good. I have made it before and we LOVE it!!!! 04.23.16
Rated 5 out of 5 by TMoney Great with pork chops too!! I love this recipe, it's easy to make, not a long prep time and my 10yr old who hates everything loves it. I also do it with pork chops, it's the same process just a little longer cook time with the bone. It's awesome with a little cheddar sprinkled on top too. P.S. I'm a 30 year old man who only grills and I can make this no problem...... Peace!! 04.13.16
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lyman Crunchy baked Ranch chicken I was looking for a different Recipe for oven baked chicken. I was searching the Internet and found this!! I love the crunchiness of the chicken, and it is so tender. I am so glad I found this. It is a breeze to prepare. 08.28.15
- 2016-05-05 T06:40:59.510-05:00
- bvseo_lps, prod_bvrr, vn_prr_5.6
- cp-1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_295, tr_295
- loc_en_US, sid_RECIPE_696, prod, sort_default
4 PT10M PT25M 4.8 of 5