Crunchy Baked Ranch Chicken
- Prep 10 m
- Cook 25 m
- Total 35 m
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (4–5 oz. per piece)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 packet (1 oz.) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix or 2 tablespoons of Hidden Valley® Ranch Seasoning
- ¾ cup unseasoned bread crumbs
- 1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- 2. In a bowl, add the mayonnaise and Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix and stir until well blended.
- 3. In a shallow bowl or plate, place the bread crumbs. Dip each breast in the dressing mixture turning on all sides until well-coated, shaking off any excess dressing. Lay the chicken in the bread crumbs and turn until evenly coated.
Arrange the chicken on a parchment–lined half-sheet pan. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes until an internal temperature of 165°F or until juices run clear.
*For chicken breasts weighing 6-8 ounces, increase cooking time to 40-45 minutes.