Crunchy Baked Ranch Chicken
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1-oz. packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- ¾ cup unseasoned bread crumbs
- 1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- 2. In a bowl, add the mayonnaise and Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix and stir until well blended.
- 3. In a shallow bowl or plate, place the bread crumbs. Dip each breast in the dressing mixture turning on all sides until well-coated, Shake off any excess dressing. Lay the chicken in the bread crumbs and turn until evenly coated.
- 4. Arrange the chicken on a parchment–lined half-sheet pan. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until an internal temperature of 165°F or until juices run clear.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.