- ½ cup red bell pepper strips
- ½ cup sliced, ripe olives
- 1 cup cubed mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms sliced
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1 package (10 ounces) romaine salad
- 1 jar (7½ ounces) marinated artichoke hearts quartered, drained
- 4 ounces dry salami strips
- 8 ounces cooked bay shrimp
- 1. In a large bowl, toss the lettuce with 6 tablespoons of dressing and arrange on a platter. Arrange each of the remaining ingredients on top of the lettuce. Drizzle with the remaining dressing and serve.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.