Apricot Glazed Pork
- ½ cup unseasoned bread crumbs
- 1 cup apricot preserves melted
- 1 1-oz. packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 2 lb pork loin roast sliced, about 1-inch thick
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2. In a bowl, combine the Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix with the bread crumbs. Liberally brush the pork with the preserves, then coat the pork slices evenly with the bread crumb mixture. Arrange the slices on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- 3. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until an internal temperature of 145°F is reached and juices run clear.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.