Artichoke and Crabmeat Party Dip
- ¾ cup cooked crabmeat rinsed, drained
- 1 can (14 ounces) artichoke hearts rinsed, drained, chopped
- 1 container (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix
- 2 tablespoons chopped bell peppers red or green
- sliced French bread, crackers or fresh vegetables for dipping
- 1. Combine dips mix and sour cream in large bowl. Stir in artichoke hearts, crabmeat and bell peppers. Chill 30 minutes.
- 2. Serve with sliced French bread, crackers or fresh vegetables.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.