Artichoke Festival Dip
- 1 can (13¾ ounces) quartered artichoke hearts in water, rinsed and drained
- 1 container (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup shredded, mild cheddar cheese
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Fiesta Ranch Dips Mix
- chopped green onions for garnish
- tortilla chips
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 F.
- 2. Prepare dips mix according to package directions.
- 3. In food processor bowl fitted with metal blade, combine prepared dip, artichokes, sour cream and cheese. Process until smooth, about 20 seconds.
- 4. Transfer dip to baking dish. Bake until heated through and cheese is melted, about 20 minutes.
- 5. Garnish with onions and serve with chips.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.