- 1 can (13¾ ounces) quartered artichoke hearts in water, rinsed and drained
- 1 container (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup shredded, mild cheddar cheese
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Fiesta Ranch Dips Mix
- chopped green onions for garnish
- tortilla chips
Preheat oven to 375 F.
Prepare dips mix according to package directions.
In food processor bowl fitted with metal blade, combine prepared dip, artichokes, sour cream and cheese. Process until smooth, about 20 seconds.
Transfer dip to baking dish. Bake until heated through and cheese is melted, about 20 minutes.
Garnish with onions and serve with chips.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.