Artichoke Ranch Dip
Prep 15 min
- Cook 45 min
- Total 1 hr
- ½ cup roasted, chopped red bell peppers
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
1 packet (1.0 oz) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice or more if desired
- 1 ½ cup French fried onions divided
- 1 ½ cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 cans (15 ounces) artichoke quarters chopped, in water, drained
- tortilla chips
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 1-quart baking dish with olive oil cooking spray; set aside.
- 2. In medium mixing bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, sour cream, Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix and lemon juice until smooth. Stir in artichokes, roasted red bell peppers, Swiss cheese and ½-cup French fried onions. Transfer to prepared baking dish and top with remaining French fried onions.
- 3. Bake in preheated oven 40 to 45 minutes, until set and top is golden brown. Serve with tortilla chips.
For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA
For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.