Artichoke Ranch Dip
- ½ cup roasted, chopped red bell peppers
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 packet (1.0 oz) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch Salad® Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice or more if desired
- 1 ½ cup French fried onions divided
- 1 ½ cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 cans (15 ounces) artichoke quarters chopped, in water, drained
- tortilla chips
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 1-quart baking dish with olive oil cooking spray; set aside.
- 2. In medium mixing bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, sour cream, Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix and lemon juice until smooth. Stir in artichokes, roasted red bell peppers, Swiss cheese and ½-cup French fried onions. Transfer to prepared baking dish and top with remaining French fried onions.
- 3. Bake in preheated oven 40 to 45 minutes, until set and top is golden brown. Serve with tortilla chips.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.