Asian Garden Vegetable Flatbread
Courtesy of The Chew Test Kitchen
Write a review
- 1 lb. pizza dough, store-bought
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup + 1 tablespoon Hidden Valley® Greek Yogurt Ranch dressing, divided
- 1 teaspoon ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 cup rotisserie chicken (store-bought, shredded)
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced on bias
- ½ cup carrots, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1. Preheat oven to 450ºF. Preheat grill or grill pan over high heat.
- 2. Roll out 1 ball of pizza dough using a rolling pin or hands to 1/4-inch thick rectangle.
- 3. Add 1 tablespoon of oil to the grill pan and brush 2 tablespoons of oil over dough. Place the dough oil-side down on the grill pan and cook until crisp and charred, about 6–7 minutes. Flip the dough and cook until crisp and charred, about 3–4 minutes.
- 4. In a medium bowl, add 1/2 cup Hidden Valley® Greek Yogurt Ranch dressing and ginger and whisk to combine.
- 5. Remove from grill to a baking sheet and spoon Hidden Valley® Greek Yogurt Ranch mixture over dough, leaving a 1-inch border. Place shredded chicken evenly over the top, followed by the shredded Monterey Jack cheese. Place in an oven for 5 minutes.
- 6. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, add rice vinegar, honey and 1 tablespoon Hidden Valley® Greek Yogurt Ranch dressing and whisk to combine. Add scallions and carrots and toss until evenly coated. Season with salt and pepper if necessary. Remove pizza from oven and top with carrot salad. Slice and serve.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.