Asian Pork Lettuce Wraps
Recipe created by Love Bakes Good Cakes on behalf of Hidden Valley.
- Prep 10 m
- Cook 15 m
- Total 25 m
- 1 lb. ground pork
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- black pepper, to taste
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 medium carrots, grated
- 1 head butter lettuce, leaves separated, washed and dried
- toasted sesame seeds, optional
- ¼ cup Hidden Valley® Sriracha Ranch®
- 1. In a large skillet, cook and crumble the pork with the onion and garlic over medium-high heat until the pork is cooked through and no longer pink, about 4–6 minutes. Drain grease. Return meat mixture to pan.
- 2. Stir in hoisin sauce, soy sauce, rice vinegar, ginger, Sriracha sauce and pepper. Cook, stirring frequently, over medium-high heat until the sauce thickens and the pork is coated, about 3–5 minutes.
- 3. Spoon pork mixture into lettuce leaves. Top with green onions and carrots. If desired, sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds. Drizzle Hidden Valley® Sriracha Ranch® dressing over each wrap. Serve immediately.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.