- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Fiesta Ranch Dips Mix
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- ¾ cup diced or mashed avocado
- ½ cup black or refried beans
- ½ cup diced red bell pepper
- ½ cup diced red onion
Mix contents of dips packet with sour cream. Add garlic, avocado, beans, red peppers, and onions. Stir well to combine. Refrigerate at least 1 hour to thicken. Top with additional shredded cheese, to garnish.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.