Avocado Ranch Soup
- Prep 20 m
- Total 20 m
- ½ unpared cucumber seeded, diced
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup purple onion finely diced
- 1 can (14½ oz.) chicken broth
- 1 cup milk
- 1 large, ripe avocado cut into chunks
- ¾ cup plain, low fat yogurt
- 1 medium tomato diced
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1. In blender, combine milk, yogurt, mayonnaise, chicken broth, dressing mix and avocado chunks. Puree until smooth. Pour mixture into large bowl. Stir in tomato, cucumber and onion. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours. Garnish each bowl with avocado slices before serving.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.