- ½ unpared cucumber seeded, diced
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup purple onion finely diced
- 1 can (14½ oz.) chicken broth
- 1 cup milk
- 1 large, ripe avocado cut into chunks
- ¾ cup plain, low fat yogurt
- 1 medium tomato diced
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
In blender, combine milk, yogurt, mayonnaise, chicken broth, dressing mix and avocado chunks. Puree until smooth. Pour mixture into large bowl. Stir in tomato, cucumber and onion. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours. Garnish each bowl with avocado slices before serving.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.