- 2 ripe avocados
- 1/4 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® dressing
- kosher salt
- red pepper flakes
- 1 cup arugula
- 1/2 pint sliced cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 large slices crusty country bread (cut about 1/2" thick)
- 1 clove garlic (peeled and cut in half)
Mash the avocados with ¼ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing, red pepper flakes, half of the lime juice and salt to taste.
Then, grill or toast the bread. Once toasted, rub each slice liberally with the garlic. Chop the arugula and squeeze in half of the lime juice. Adding acid to this mixture will prolong the life of the ingredients. Toss the arugula together with the olive oil, sliced cherry tomatoes and salt to create the salsa. Spread the avocado mixture on the bread, layer the salsa over the avocado and serve.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.