Backyard Baby Back Ribs
- ½ teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 bottle (18 oz.) prepared barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 2 packets (1 ounce each) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 2 racks pork baby back ribs rinsed, patted dry
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1. Preheat oven to 325˚F.
- 2. In small bowl, combine one packet of the seasoning mix, paprika, garlic salt and lemon pepper. Rub ribs with seasoning mixture and place in shallow roasting pan and set aside.
- 3. In a medium bowl, stir together remaining ingredients and mix well. Pour the sauce over ribs. Cover with foil and roast for 2½ to 3½ hours. Remove from oven and let stand 10 minutes.
- 4. Remove the ribs to a serving platter. Drain the sauce from the pan into a gravy separator and let stand for five minuutes or until the fat has seprated from the gravy. Pour the sauce over the ribs and serve immediately.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.