Bacon Cheese Biscuits with Franks
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 cups buttermilk baking mix
- ½ cup Hidden Valley® Bacon Ranch
- 2 hot dogs quartered, sliced
- 1. Heat oven to 450°F. Stir together baking mix, sandwich spread, milk, hot dogs and cheese until a soft dough forms. Drop dough into mounds onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 10–12 minutes or until golden brown.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.