Bacon Cheeseburger Dip
Write a review
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 2 strips thick-sliced bacon, chopped
- 8 ounces ground beef
- ½ cup chopped pickles
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. Place cold bacon in a pan set over medium-low heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, until fat has rendered out and bacon is crisp. Remove bacon with a slotted spoon to drain on paper towels. Pour off all but 1 tablespoon of the bacon fat. Place back on heat and add ground beef. Cook, stirring occasionally, until meat is crumbled and cooked through. Set aside to cool slightly.
- 2. Mix contents of dips packet with sour cream. Add ground beef, pickles, bacon, and cheese. Stir well to combine. Refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.