Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad
Courtesy of Kim Demmon of Today's Creative Blog
- Prep 30 m
- Cook 11 m
- Total 41 m
- 1 box (12 oz.) elbow macaroni or any pasta cut
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup milk
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups sliced yellow and red grape tomatoes
- 1 package (8 or 9 slices) precooked bacon
- 2 small cans sliced olives (or one large one)
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. Boil your pasta according to package instructions. You want the pasta to be al dente so it's not overcooked.
- 2. While your pasta is boiling, gather all your other ingredients.
- 3. In a medium bowl, mix up your Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix with the mayo, sour cream, milk and garlic powder and set aside.
- 4. Place all other ingredients in a large bowl.
- 5. Once your pasta is finished, rinse under a cool stream of water until all the pasta is cool.
- 6. Place the pasta in with the other ingredients, add the dressing and toss until well-coated.
- 7. Chill or serve right away.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.