Prep: 5 m | Cook: 10 m
Bacon Ranch Sauteed Green Beans
- Prep 5 m
- Cook 10 m
- Total 15 m
Servings: 4 to 6
- 1 pound fresh string beans trimmed
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 4 slices bacon (or turkey bacon), cooked, crumbled
- 1. Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add string beans, and cook for 5 minutes. Drain the beans in a colander and immediately pour cold water over them, which will help set the green color and prevent them from cooking further.
- 2. Toss the beans with the olive oil.
- 3. Meanwhile, heat a large pan over medium-low heat. Add the green beans and ranch dressing to the pan and saute the mixture for approximately 3-5 minutes, until crisp tender.
- 4. Toss the crumbled bacon into the dish right before you serve it, so that the bacon stays crisp.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.