Bacon Vinaigrette Dressing
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- ¼ cup water
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch Salad® Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons crisp-cooked, crumbled bacon (bacon pieces may be used)
- 1. In a large bowl, whisk together the dressing mix, vegetable oil, water, vinegar, bacon and sugar and whisk until emulsified.
- 2. Store dressing in a tightly sealed bottle for up to 2 weeks in the refrigerator.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
- For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.