Bacon-Wrapped Asparagus Ranch Dip
- Prep 15 m
- Cook 10 m
- Total 25 m
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix
- 2 slices thick-cut bacon, chopped
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1½ cups diced asparagus
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, plus more to taste
- 1. Put cold bacon in a pan set over medium-low heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, until fat has rendered out and bacon is crisp. Remove bacon with a slotted spoon to paper towels to drain, and pour off all but 2 tablespoons of the bacon fat from the pan. Place pan back on heat and add garlic and asparagus. Sauté until asparagus is softened, about 5 to 7 minutes. Set aside to cool slightly.
- 2. Mix contents of dips packet with sour cream. Add asparagus, lemon juice, and reserved bacon. Stir well to combine. Add more lemon juice if desired. Refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.