- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix
- 2 slices thick-cut bacon, chopped
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1½ cups diced asparagus
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, plus more to taste
Put cold bacon in a pan set over medium-low heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, until fat has rendered out and bacon is crisp. Remove bacon with a slotted spoon to paper towels to drain, and pour off all but 2 tablespoons of the bacon fat from the pan. Place pan back on heat and add garlic and asparagus. Sauté until asparagus is softened, about 5 to 7 minutes. Set aside to cool slightly.
Mix contents of dips packet with sour cream. Add asparagus, lemon juice, and reserved bacon. Stir well to combine. Add more lemon juice if desired. Refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.