Baja Fish Taco Dip
- Prep 5 m
- Cook 20 m
- Total 25 m
- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Fiesta Ranch Dips Mix
- 16 ounces sour cream
- olive oil, to taste
- ½ pound mahi mahi fillets
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- kosher salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon lime juice, plus more to taste
- ½ cup red onion
- ¾ cup diced avocado
- ½ cup shredded cabbage
- ¼ cup minced cilantro
- 1. Preheat the oven to 425°F. Grease a small baking dish with olive oil and place fish inside. Season with the cayenne pepper and salt and pepper, to taste. Drizzle with a little more olive oil. Bake for about 15 to 20 minutes, depending on the thickness of the filets, until opaque. Remove fish and flake with a fork. Set aside to cool.
- 2. Mix contents of dips packet with sour cream. Add fish, lime juice, red onion, avocado, cabbage, and cilantro. Stir well to combine, adding more lime juice, if needed. Refrigerate 1 hour to thicken.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.