- 1 packet Hidden Valley® Fiesta Ranch Dips Mix
- 16 ounces sour cream
- olive oil, to taste
- ½ pound mahi mahi fillets
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- kosher salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon lime juice, plus more to taste
- ½ cup red onion
- ¾ cup diced avocado
- ½ cup shredded cabbage
- ¼ cup minced cilantro
Preheat the oven to 425°F. Grease a small baking dish with olive oil and place fish inside. Season with the cayenne pepper and salt and pepper, to taste. Drizzle with a little more olive oil. Bake for about 15 to 20 minutes, depending on the thickness of the filets, until opaque. Remove fish and flake with a fork. Set aside to cool.
Mix contents of dips packet with sour cream. Add fish, lime juice, red onion, avocado, cabbage, and cilantro. Stir well to combine, adding more lime juice, if needed. Refrigerate 1 hour to thicken.
• For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA
• For dips, make and enjoy your dip creation. Then, refrigerate within 2 hours or discard.