Baked Bacon Ranch Chicken
- ¼ packet Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 large tomato cut into 8 slices
- 4 slices Swiss cheese (substitute low-fat cheese, if desired)
- 4 5-ounce skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 8 strips center-cut bacon or turkey bacon
- 1. Sprinkle the chicken with ¼ of Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing and Seasoning Mix. Wrap two bacon slices around each piece of chicken.
- 2. Preheat the broiler.
- 3. Cook the chicken over medium heat about 5–7 minutes on each side until the bacon is crisp and the chicken has reached an internal temperature of 165ºF and the juices run clear. Top each chicken breast with two slices of tomato and 1 slice of cheese
- 4. Place skillet in broiler 5 inches from the heat until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- 5. Arrange the chicken in a lightly oiled oven proof skillet.
- For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.